Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shiatsu Massage Mat Are Shiatsu Massage Chairs Safe For People With Pacemakers Or Have Had Heart Surgery?

Are shiatsu massage chairs safe for people with pacemakers or have had heart surgery? - shiatsu massage mat

It is likely that it is safe. You should check with a cardiologist to ensure that the person, because they know the details of the health of the person. A pacemaker would not be a problem. If the underlying heart condition was stable after surgery, then he should be able to shiatsu massage chair without using problems.

2 comments:

moose said...

My husband has a pacemaker and disable several diseases. When I contacted a spa to learn how safe you would want to talk to me on one of his most experienced therapists. Perhaps we could call the first place and ask them their golden rule in this case. In addition, you should be a cardiologist.
BTW, we never went to massage because my husband ended in the hospital again.

Vidya said...

I do not think they are dangerous, but I suggest you consult an expert before to serve you.

Post a Comment