Saturday, January 23, 2010

Health Clubs Nj What Are The Best Gyms/health Clubs In Miami And How Much Do They Cost?

What are the best Gyms/health clubs in Miami and how much do they cost? - health clubs nj

I am looking for a gym / health club in Miami or in the vicinity of South Beach. My main goal is weight lifting, but my friend also join, but some equipment like cardio-training, possibly a pool and a cozy atmosphere. Preferably something that is not super full, or fully Douchebags Too Many (obviously some are inevitable in any other place) and has decent equipment. The prices are very useful.

3 comments:

peepsmcc... said...

I want to avoid, or Bally Fitness, gyms because they are generic Walmart quality that the worst elements of the people to win, but I do not think there are some near the beach.

It is a crisis (boxing gym), pretty nice. It is ideal for strength training and cardio. I think Hulk Hogan there. Unfortunately, we do not know the cost.

Equinox is really nice, very high class, but I think it runs about $ 100 per month, but prices as most of the shower bags removed.

In addition, Gold's Gym, I'm not sure that is the price, but my friend with a personal trainer and says it is a form of relief.

You can also check the location of parking on the beach. Most gyms do not have private parking, but if you live in place, should not be a problem.

Gengis said...

Ballys
LA Fitness

ja s said...

Go to yellow pages.com YMCA is always good.

Post a Comment