Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tongue Thrush Photo There Are Three White Areas On My Tongue That Have Gotten Larger Over The Last Few Weeks...?

There are three white areas on my tongue that have gotten larger over the last few weeks...? - tongue thrush photo

I am a little nervous about it. I have seen an appointment in a week and a half to my family doctor

Approximately 4-5 weeks, I tried to use a whitening toothpaste ... hurt one days after my tongue began. There were white patches on the sides of the tongue. I know it could be a bit of a sunburn or a reaction to the bleaching agent, but when he left I went to my doctor gave me an antifungal agent in the case of thrush rinse, and while the white spots are on the sides not quite disappeared, it improves. Meanwhile, 3 white patches on the tongue became apparent to me. Dr. (in the same quote) said he could not see anything unusual.

These patches are fairly recent increasesWeeks and begins to hurt a little. Any idea what might that be? Overall, I am in good health - and have never had such a thing before!

Here is a picture:
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123 ...

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment