Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pain In Back Of Neck After Sneezing Very Bad Chest Pain - Not Heart Related?

Very bad chest pain - not heart related? - pain in back of neck after sneezing

I did a flip in this area, such as gymnastics, something with 2 chains and a ring on every channel, I went in one direction to force the arm back and up, at first he was very ill and thought that it might hear something but I recovered quickly and went into a small piece to make, but one days later, the pain increased, and now his past three days, and that is what I am after more active in

I have my chest pain center, as my sternum and pectoral muscles in my two
Back pain over a centimeter below the left shoulder blade and neck pain 3inch in one of the major muscles
after active and outside, it seems that all together at once flexible, and have some cramp!
I think I could have picked one of his ribs and sternum thrown, or perhaps only Pulled my chest muscles ... But that does not explain the rest of my pain
Also, sneezing, coughing and pain, laughter very bad

and if it helps at all:
16
~ £ 130
Height ~ 5 '8 "
Thank you in advance:) _

No comments:

Post a Comment